Vessels (Pressure & Storage Tank), Air Receivers
Salient Features of Vessels (Pressure & Storage Tank), Air Receivers
- Pressure vessels are used in a variety of applications in industries. Pressure vessels are designed to operate safely at a specific pressure and temperature.
- A vessel that is inadequately designed to handle a high pressure constitutes a very significant safety hazard. Because of that, the design and certification of pressure vessels is governed by design codes.
- IS Standards & ASME Standards
- From 10 Ltrs to 20,000 Ltrs
- Working Pressure: 1 Bar to 60 Bar